Cybersecurity - the state of being protected against the criminal or unauthorized use of electronic data, or the measures taken to achieve this.
Here are some cybersecurity questions to consider to prevent threats to your business:
1. As the complexities of your environment change, how have your security plans evolved with your technology investments?
2. What are you doing to stay ahead in the cybersecurity and threat landscape to ensure you are protected from evolving threats?
3. Do you have compliance obligations? If so, what are they?
4. Specifically, what are you doing for email and security endpoint protection, and how is it managed?
5. What is your cloud security strategy?
6. If you had an incident/emergency right now, would you know? How would you react to that? How much revenue lost/downtime can you tolerate in the event of an attack?
7. How many people do you have in IT, and more specifically, do you have a dedicated security engineer on sta, or do you work with a trusted third-party risk and assessment advisor?
8. When was the last time you were audited or tested, and would you be open for aligned partners with you on this?
Let me know if you'd like to discuss cybersecurity with me and my partners.